The PsyberResilience Survey consists of 20 questions, is completely anonymous, and takes less than 5 minutes to complete. And you don’t have to be struggling with stress, burnout, or mental health challenges to participate. We want everyone in security to share their experiences, good or bad.
At the end of the survey there’s an opportunity for you to tell your own story, in your own words, and in a way we hope will help you and embolden others.
If you’re looking for a reason to take part in the short but critically important study, how about half a dozen of them?
- We suspect that a simple survey might provide a rare opportunity for you to share and vent about these highly personal issues and in a way you may never have done before.
- By simply asking the questions, of yourself, might prompt you to recognize and address issues you have avoided dealing with up to now.
- We believe that the survey alone could be a powerful reminder to everyone dealing with these challenges that the issue of psyberhealth is being taken seriously, that what you’re going through is being recognized and addressed, and that help is on the way.
- If you’re not dealing with stress, burnout, or mental health issues, we believe the survey might be a great way to raise awareness of the private struggles your colleagues might be dealing with.
- We hope to get a much better understanding of the scope and nature of these issues in this community, and which issues might need the most or most immediate attention.
- By focusing on minding the minds that make us all safer, and by addressing and treating the mental challenges that can often hurt security, security could improve. That’s a great incentive for employers to be more supportive.
Click here to take the survey now.